CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-29T23:01:05+00:002012 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-29T23:01:05+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheeel.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
ROBERT P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/28/2020