CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-28T22:00:38+00:002004 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-28T22:00:38+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Inspect rear brake linings and adjust as necesary
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheeel.
ANA V. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2020